From the Desk of Bardi Toto Drake, NY Times Best Seller , Attraction Marketing Strategist, Founder of The Invisible Branding Method and Social Media Niche Domination.
YES! Your Book Is Done! If you have been around for any length of time you have heard that now you need to build an “author platform on social media”.
This is a way for you to get the word out about your amazing book and to sell more copies.
You found this course and are going to have a step by step guide on how to set up your social media empire!
This Strategy is Step by Step how I became a NY Times Best Selling Author and how I have not spent a dime on PR. I have been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC TV as well as numerous radio shows without spending anything! How did I do it? Social Media and targeting a niche audience.
You’ve heard it a million times (or at least several hundred times): Authors need to use social media as part of their online marketing strategy.
I’m sure you’ve seen lists of reasons why, but let’s look at the most important reasons social media is so important for authors:
It will refer traffic to your blog, website, the landing page for your books, and Amazon
There is a large community of indie authors who are willing to help you promote your book and form supportive alliances
You’ll find new readers on social media.
Social media helps you to market your books.
You can get to know professionals who can show you how to improve your book marketing efforts, write better blog posts, tune up your author website, and more efficiently use social media.
You’ll can also meet editors, designers, book reviewers and bloggers, and publicists.
Over time, social media will help you to build your community.
You’ll meet readers who can become your “Super Fans” or belong to your “Street Team.”
When you host giveaways and contests, you’ll need social media to spread the word.
With social media, you can inform your followers and readers about new blog posts you write.
Social media will allow you to build relationships with your readers.
Social media allows you You can sell to a worldwide audience.
Now let’s look at the reverse scenario.
This is what happens when you don’t use social media:
Friends, colleagues, and family members can still purchase books from you.
You might be able to sell to readers in your local community, and through local bookstores and coffee shops, but the success of your online sales is likely to be limited.
Social media is a powerful tool for building a fan base and increasing awareness of your author brand. It’s a critical part of your author platform and a primary vehicle for: Building a brand
What You Will Learn:
- Connect with followers/potential book buyers
- Promote your book so you can become a recognized authority in your field
- Profit from your book so you can live the life you deserve
- Building relationships with influencers
- Increasing visibility for you and your book(s)
- Creating “buzz” (particularly for pre-release titles)
- Reigniting public interest in books that have already enjoyed their first wave of coverage
- Calling attention to your book and expertise when your subject matter is in the news or when your book’s biggest sales season is about to begin
Authors Who Use Social Media Successfully
The Internet abounds with examples of authors who use social media to further their publishing careers. Success can be defined in two ways: Some people publish books to expand their clientele and business; others use it to have successful writing careers. In other words, they get to quit their proverbial day job and focus on their writing.
Let’s look at examples of successful authors:
- Bardi Toto Drake is the author of The Power of Asking . She’s also a New York Times bestselling author and, has successfully used YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Periscope and Twitter. Bardi was also voted #2 out of the top branding experts to follow on Twitter and online. Has 84k Twitter Followers
- Joanna Penn, thriller and nonfiction author. She loves to use Twitter, where she has 65,300 followers. Joanna is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the U.K.
- Anne R. Allen is the author of eight comic novels and has a wildly successful blog.
- Charles Duhigg is the author of The Power of Habit. He began as an Indie author, joined Goodreads, started a group, was noticed by a publisher, and became a New York Times bestselling author. He’s now the author of two books.
How to Get Off to the Right Start on Social Media
Where do most people make mistakes? As soon as they open their social media accounts. Whether they decide to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or another network, it’s important to think about how you want to portray yourself online, but most important how to get a Niche Audience, get leads and traffic chasing you and most important recognition from media sources…Radio and TV
How To Build A Social Media Empire (Amazing Authors Series)
This online course is made just for authors. Whether you are a fiction or nonfiction author, you have to have a way to reach your current readers (raving fans) AND new readers who want to buy your books.
>> The class includes step by step “How To” videos, real life examples and even a BONUS hashtag cheat sheet. It is a great start for building your marketing empire!
>> Get immediate access…this is an online course that will be available whenever you are! As soon as you sign up you will get a welcome email where you will get instant access to videos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Periscope and Instagram
>> Made for authors! This is not some kind of high-level marketing course that will be over your head, instead it is made for authors who need to know practically all the pieces of getting their social media set up.
Whether you have one book or several, this course is for YOU!
What You will Learn…..
Big Social Media No No’s for Authors